Monday, March 19, 2007

I forgot that I even had this Blog


It was funny. I was looking around on my computer and I found my old blog.
I am so busy some times that I forget what I am doing.

I have even started up another blog.

Sort of the story of my life. Start something, run off in another direction start something else. Never finish anything.

I guess there could be another way to look at that. Is any thing ever really finished?

I know that when I am engaged in something I am absolutely there while I am doing it. I have an almost laser beam focus on it to the point where I can bore a hole in it with my mind and my attention. It is like nothing else exists. The whole world stops existing except for the single thing that I am focusing on.

Take for example now. I am typing. I can feel the keys under my fingers. I can hear the keys as they depress. I can hear a quiet hum of the computer as the fan is spinning around. It is quite pleasant. I can't even remember why I started to write this.

Some would call it ADD or OCD or some other DD but I choose to utilize my ability to ride the currents in my mind and FEEL when I am focused and direct them to some positive direction. One can be extremely effective and efficient when the nature of the mind is directed to some end. In a path that I have been following for some time there is a line which stats, "God has given us brains, use them". Now mind you I am not a religious person but this term does point out that we do have some form of free will in the situation. When one is aware of the fact that they have the ability to focus and control their thought and mind then they can take responsibility for their own actions. NOT the outside world but this nana second of reaction to what is occurring inside their own head.

They must leave the rest up to GOD or Buddha or Elvis or who ever or what ever they chose to call their power that is greater than them self's,

Sometimes I feel like a leaf drifting on the wind. I never quite know where I may land. But it sure feels good while I am flying.

1 comment:

Meg Moran said...

I like the currents in your mind